Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Publications List, 1984-2001.
The School of Mines was originally founded in 1888 as part of the requirements of the Morrill Land Act of 1862. Over the years it has grown to encompass other aspects of earth science and is currently named the Mackay School of Earth Sciences and Engineering. The collection contains materials related to the administration of the school; publications and press relases by the school; department, program, and building information; and student activities and groups.
The collection consists of publications from the Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology including Open-File Reports, Special Publications, Educational Series publications, maps, Field Studies Maps, statistical reports, and database printouts.
- Names: Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology X
- Geology -- Nevada 1
- Intercollegiate Mining Competition 1
- Maps 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mining schools and education -- Nevada 1
- Arthur Brant Laboratory for Exploration Geophysics 1
- Mackay School of Earth Sciences and Engineering 1
- Mackay School of Mines 1
- Mackay School of Mines. Burrus Mining Laboratory 1
- Mackay School of Mines. Hard Rock Miners 1