Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Blueprint plans for mining structures and equipment in Nevada (including the Comstock Lode), Arizona, Alaska, Colorado, Missouri, Utah, Montana, Peru, and Mexico. Mines represented include the Nevada Consolidated Copper Co., Steptoe Valley (Nevada) Smelting and Mining Co., Cerro de Pasco (Peru), Missouri Cobalt Co., Belmont Milling Co., Goldfield Consolidated Mines Co., Tonopah Gold Mining Co., and numerous others.
Overview The Nevada Consolidated Copper Company Records is composed of administrative documents from the Nevada Consolidated Copper Company, or Kennecott Copper Corporation. The collection includes cyanotype photographs, operating notes and manuals, annual reports, and correspondence between employees and other businesses from 1905-1998.
Abstract The Nevada Mining Association’s membership consisted of the principle metal producers in Nevada who banded together for protection, mutual cooperation, and assistance. These records include incorporation papers, minutes of the executive committee, membership lists, correspondence, reports, and position statements.
Abstract Includes reports, resolutions, minutes, list of delegates and history of the Nevada Consolidated Copper Company by F. Sommer Schmidt.
- Names: Nevada Consolidated Copper Company X
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 3
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada -- McGill 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Mellan Gold Mines 1
- Mills and mill-work 1
- Mines and mineral resources 1
- Mining engineering 1
- Mining machinery -- Design and construction 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Silver question -- Nevada 1
- Wages -- Miners -- Nevada 1
- Workers' compensation -- Nevada 1 ∧ less