Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Thomas E. Buckman (1895-1977) graduated from the University of Nevada in 1921, and was a charter member of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity. He served as Lyon county extension agent, 1921-1922, and Washoe county extension agent, 1923-1925, before joining the University of Nevada extension division as associate professor in 1925. He retired in 1955 as assistant director. The collection includes information on Alpha Tau Omega (ATO) fraternity and the Nevada Extension Service.
Programs for state and regional conferences held in Reno in 1926, 1929 and 1938. Some programs include schedule of speakers, others provide a full report of proceedings or resolutions. The collection contains material from 1926-1938 created by the Nevada Farm Bureau.
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- 4-H clubs -- Nevada 1
- Droughts -- Nevada 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Alpha Tau Omega. Delta Iota Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Buckman, Thomas E. 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Cooperative Extension Service 1
- Merrill, S. E. 1
- Washoe County Community Action Association 1