Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies, correspondence, data about academic units, architectural drawings, enrollment data, Fire Science Academy material, Nevada State Legislature reports, Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports, UNR planning reports, newspaper clippings, transcripts of speeches, and Yucca Mountain Project reports.
Identifier: AC 0547
Abstract The Records of the Interim President Stephen McFarlane include bylaws for the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, a commencement speech, correspondence, Alumni Association Council records, Faculty Senate election material, minutes of the Intercollegiate Athletics Board, National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges material, Nevada Faculty Alliance material, Nevada State College accreditation correspondence, planning material for a new campus library, reports,...
Identifier: AC 0556
Overview John M. Lilley served as the fourteenth president of the University of Nevada, Reno from 2001-2005. The collection consists of records created by the Office of the President during Lilley's term and includes material on accreditation, departments, and the general running of the university.
- Names: Nevada State College X
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 3
- College sports -- Nevada 2
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 2
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Academic libraries -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 1 ∧ less