Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview Dr. Milton D. Glick was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on July 30, 1937. He obtained his doctorate degree in chemistry at the University of Wisconsin in Madison and married Peggy Porter in 1965. Dr. Glick joined the chemistry faculty at Wayne State University in Detroit, where he eventually became Chair of the Department of Chemistry and published 99 research articles. The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies,...
Identifier: AC 0547
Abstract The Records of the Interim President Stephen McFarlane include bylaws for the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, a commencement speech, correspondence, Alumni Association Council records, Faculty Senate election material, minutes of the Intercollegiate Athletics Board, National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges material, Nevada Faculty Alliance material, Nevada State College accreditation correspondence, planning material for a new campus library, reports,...
Identifier: AC 0556
Overview John Mark Lilley was born on March 24, 1939, in Converse, Louisiana, the son of a Baptist minister. He graduated from Baylor University in 1964 with bachelor's degrees in music education and church music and a master's degree in music. He then worked at the University of Southern California and entered its doctoral program. He taught at The Claremont Colleges from 1966-1976, completing his Ph.D. in music from USC in 1971. John M. Lilley served as the fourteenth president of the University of...
- Names: Nevada State College X
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 3
- College sports -- Nevada 2
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 2
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Academic libraries -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 1 ∧ less