Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 21
The Halftone Relief Plates and Letterpress University Archives Collection consists of halftone relief plates and letterpress images mounted on wood depicting images of various men’s and women’s sports teams, the Nevada State University Cadet Corps and band, campus buildings, Clarence Mackay, and the Mackay statue.
The records of University of Nevada President Joseph Edward Stubbs include the syllabus of the third lecture, "An Hour with Aristotle," part of a six-lecture course, "An Historical Study in Ethics," by Dr. Joseph E. Stubbs; printed transcriptions of his public addresses, his reports to the Board of Regents about the University, and the issue of the University of Nevada Sagebrush containing his obituary.
Lottie Josephine Mapes was an 1889 graduate of the business department, the first year diplomas were granted from the Nevada State University. A total of five graduates: Lottie J. Mapes, Maud Daugherty, George Clarence Goe, John Beniah Winfrey, and Frank Amos Barnes. Collection contains a diploma; a medal engraved with the state seal, her name and business department; a photograph of the graduating class; and an individual photograph of Mapes.
Reno Evening Gazette, Special University Edition, June 7, 1895.
Commission from Gov. Reinhold Sandler to John N. Evans as Regent, 1896; University of Nevada Bulletin, November 18, 1903, on His Life and Public Services; Resolutions of Respect on his Death, 1903, by the Board of Regents.
Nevada State University article in The Resources of California, c. 1885.
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 2
- Account books 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Nevada 1
- Continuing education -- Nevada 1
- Oaths -- Nevada 1
- Philosophy -- Study and teaching 1
- Printing -- Nevada -- History -- 19th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- University of Nevada 2
- Barnes, Frank Amos 1
- Church, James Edward, Jr., 1869-1959 1
- Crowley, Joseph N., 1933-2017 1
- Daugherty, Maud 1
- Goe, George Clarence 1
- Mackay, Clarence H. (Clarence Hungerford), 1874-1938 1
- Mackay, John William, 1831-1902 1
- Mapes, Lottie Josephine 1
- Nevada State University. Academic Council 1
- Nevada State University. Business Department 1
- Nevada State University. Department of University Extension 1
- Nevada State University. Tri-Decennial Committee 1
- Stubbs, Joseph Edward, 1850-1914 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Faculty 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library. University Archives 1
- Winfrey, John Beniah 1 ∧ less