Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 23
Charles E. Bull was a graduate of the Nevada State University, class of 1905, and Justice of the Peace in Reno, Nevada. Primarily clippings, photographs, and programs related to Bull's portrayal of Abraham Lincoln in Nevada and other areas. Includes souvenir program celebrating the Nevada State University's football win over the University of California, 1903; also, an essay, Recollections of an old school teacher by Charles E. Bull, Jr., 1989.
The Commencement Invitation Collection was discovered by Lou Allard during the demolition of a home in Reno, Nevada. The collection includes commencement invitations between 1882-1906 sent to Benjamin Franklin and Isabel Leete from various individuals graduating from Bishop Whitaker's School for Girls and the University of Nevada.
The Halftone Relief Plates and Letterpress University Archives Collection consists of halftone relief plates and letterpress images mounted on wood depicting images of various men’s and women’s sports teams, the Nevada State University Cadet Corps and band, campus buildings, Clarence Mackay, and the Mackay statue.
The records of University of Nevada President Joseph Edward Stubbs include the syllabus of the third lecture, "An Hour with Aristotle," part of a six-lecture course, "An Historical Study in Ethics," by Dr. Joseph E. Stubbs; printed transcriptions of his public addresses, his reports to the Board of Regents about the University, and the issue of the University of Nevada Sagebrush containing his obituary.
Lottie Josephine Mapes was an 1889 graduate of the business department, the first year diplomas were granted from the Nevada State University. A total of five graduates: Lottie J. Mapes, Maud Daugherty, George Clarence Goe, John Beniah Winfrey, and Frank Amos Barnes. Collection contains a diploma; a medal engraved with the state seal, her name and business department; a photograph of the graduating class; and an individual photograph of Mapes.
Commission from Gov. Reinhold Sandler to John N. Evans as Regent, 1896; University of Nevada Bulletin, November 18, 1903, on His Life and Public Services; Resolutions of Respect on his Death, 1903, by the Board of Regents.
- Names: Nevada State University X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 21
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Nevada 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 2
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Continuing education -- Nevada 1
- Financial ledgers 1
- Invitation cards 1
- Oaths -- Nevada 1
- Philosophy-Study and teaching 1
- Printing -- Nevada -- History -- 19th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- University of Nevada 3
- Allard, Lou 1
- Barnes, Frank Amos 1
- Bishop Whitaker's School for Girls (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Bull, Charles E. 1
- Bull, Charles E., Jr. 1
- Church, James Edward, Jr., 1869-1959 1
- Crowley, Joseph N., 1933-2017 1
- Daugherty, Maud 1
- Goe, George Clarence 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Mackay, Clarence H. (Clarence Hungerford), 1874-1938 1
- Mackay, John William, 1831-1902 1
- Mapes, Lottie Josephine 1
- Nevada State University. Academic Council 1
- Nevada State University. Business Department 1
- Nevada State University. Department of University Extension 1
- Nevada State University. Tri-Decennial Committee 1
- Stubbs, Joseph Edward, 1850-1914 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Faculty 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library. University Archives 1
- Winfrey, John Beniah 1 ∧ less