Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0219
Abstract The University was constitutionally established as a land-grant institution in 1864, opened in Elko in 1874, and was relocated to Reno in 1885. As a land-grant school it was to teach agriculture and the mechanic arts to receive federal funds. Records are primarily ledgers and journals, recording the debits, credits, and money transactions of the University, and provide information on faculty and staff salaries, disbursement for supplies, labor and equipment, student fees and receipts.