Showing Collections: 21 - 23 of 23
Identifier: AC 0248
Overview James E. Church served as chairman of the faculty Tri-Decennial Committee to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of the university, held May 28-June 2, 1904. In addition, he was the editor of Nevada State University Tri-Decennial Celebration, 1874-1904, a memorial volume of addresses given during the celebration by faculty, students, and others. The collection includes manuscripts submitted for publication in the memorial volume, minutes of the tri-decennial...
Identifier: NUB 21/22/13
Scope and Contents Student Regulations, c.1900.
Dates: circa 1900
Identifier: AC 0116
Abstract In 1885, the university, by act of the Nevada legislature, was removed from Elko, Nevada, to Reno. In February 1886, the first building constructed on campus was completed, and a register, stamped Nevada State University, was provided for visitors to sign. This first register covers the period March 1886-1890; a second register covers the period 1911-1916. Two volumes signed by visitors to the university. Visitors signed their names and their place of residence. The second register,...
Dates: 1886-1890; 1911-1916
- Names: Nevada State University X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 21
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Nevada 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 2
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Continuing education -- Nevada 1
- Financial ledgers 1