Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: AC 0473
Abstract The Biographical Files of the University Archives include faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, and benefactors. Material available varies with each person, but can include: biographical sketches, obituaries, data sheets, newspaper clippings, press releases, curriculum vitae, and miscellaneous biographical information.
Identifier: AC 0426
Abstract Records consist of agendas, minutes and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the board to prepare the final minutes, including University and Community College System of Nevada (UCCSN) budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0371
Abstract This collection contains agendas and minutes for the Board of Regents from December 1988 to November 1990.
Identifier: AC 0395
Abstract This collection contains minutes and agendas for the Board of Regents for January to December 1992.
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies, correspondence, data about academic units, architectural drawings, enrollment data, Fire Science Academy material, Nevada State Legislature reports, Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports, UNR planning reports, newspaper clippings, transcripts of speeches, and Yucca Mountain Project reports.
Identifier: AC 0548
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Joseph N. Crowley consist of administrative files, bylaws, correspondence, planning documents, and material about academic units, the Board of Regents, campus committees, and university athletics, as well as reports. Correspondents include U. S. Senators Richard Bryan and Harry Reid and Nevada Attorney General Frankie Sue Del Papa. Among the reports are the 1999 Core Curriculum Program Review and various accreditation reports....
Identifier: AC 0593
Overview Dr. James T. Richardson obtained both a Ph.D. and a J.D. He was Professor of Sociology and Judicial Studies at UNR, served as Interim Director for the School of Social Research and Justice Studies, and the Director of the Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies and Director of Judicial Studies. Collection contains publications, dissertation, NSHE trial records, Nevada Legislature Committee material, and varied reports.
- Names: Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents X
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 3
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 2
- Campus police -- Nevada 1
- Collective bargaining -- Nevada 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Scholarships -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 1 ∧ less