Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
In 1985, the Nevada Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology with Archaeological Research Services conducted five oral history interviews with individuals associated with ranching in eastern Nevada used to complete the report "Inventory and Evaluation of three Historic Ranching Complexes South Fork Recreation Area, Elko County, Nevada," released in 1985. Collection contains two audio cassette tapes of interviews conducted between July and October 1985.
Materials collected by Brodhead while on the Review Committee. The collection includes Nevada nominations for the National Register of Historic Places Inventory, Nevada state historic preservation plans, news releases and newsletters of the Nevada State Park System, correspondence, and printed material about the National Register.
Comprehensive state-wide plan for historic preservation of cultural resources includes the following sub-units: land usage; transportation and communication; commerce and industry; government and politics; the people; social organizations and movements; and literature, arts and journalism.
- Names: Nevada. Division of Historic Preservation and Archeology X
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- Nevada 2
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- Nevada 2
- Nevada -- History 1
- Oral histories 1
- Ranch life -- Nevada -- Elko County 1
- Ranches -- Nevada -- Elko County 1 ∧ less
- Bellinger, William 1
- Bernstein, Richard A. 1
- Brodhead, Michael J. 1
- James, Ronald M. (Ronald Michael), 1955- 1
- Landa Ranch (Elko County, Nev.) 1