Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Joseph C. Greenly was chief of the game section for the Nevada Fish and Game Commission. Paper presented at the eighth annual business meeting of the Nevada Section, American Society of Range Management, in Battle Mountain, Nevada. This paper outlines the components of Nevada's big game management program for deer, antelope, elk, bighorn sheep, and javelina. Material from 1959.
David K. Rice worked for the Nevada Department of Wildlife for 30 years primarily as Chief Conservation Educator. He is also the author of a former weekly column for the Reno Gazette Journal on hunting and fishing. Collection contains material from the Nevada Department of Wildlife (and formerly the Nevada Fish and Game Commission) about the department's conservation work, particularly at Pyramid Lake. Also includes columns written by Rice for the RGJ.
The Nevada Fish and Game Commission is an agency that oversees the state's wildlife populations. This report delineates guidelines and practices to safeguard and restore sage grouse habitats and populations in Nevada. Material from August 19, 1968.
Transcript of an interview of Wheeler by Allen V. Mundt on the history of environmental education in Nevada. Material from 1973.
- Names: Nevada. Fish and Game Commission X
- Wildlife management -- Nevada 3
- Cui-ui -- Nevada -- Pyramid Lake 1
- Cutthroat trout -- Nevada 1
- Environmental education -- Nevada 1
- Fisheries -- Nevada 1
- Fishing -- Nevada 1
- Game protections -- Nevada 1
- Hunting -- Nevada 1
- Interviews 1
- Lake trout -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Sage grouse -- Nevada 1
- Serial publications 1
- Technical reports 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Water conservation projects -- Nevada -- Washoe County 1
- Wildlife conservation -- Nevada 1 ∧ less
- Nevada. Department of Wildlife 2
- Wright, Fred 2
- Dieringer, Andrew Jack 1
- Greenley, Joseph C. 1
- Mundt, Allen V. 1