Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 0052
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, Reno, 1965-1974. Presidents serving during this period are Charles J. Armstrong, 1958-1965; N. Edd Miller, 1965-1973; and Max C. Milam, 1974-1978.
Identifier: AC 0182
Abstract Collection consists of script and photographs for a brochure to be produced for the University of Nevada centennial, 1974, on the history of the school.
Identifier: AC 0649
Abstract The records include architectural drawings, audio recordings of early faculty and students, biographical information about Mr. and Mrs. Orvis, by-laws, ceremony programs, correspondence, a guest register for School events, information about the history of the School and activities of its Alumni Association chapter, marketing material, meeting minutes, publications, scrapbooks, self-evaluation reports, and working agreements with hospitals.
- Names: Orvis School of Nursing X
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 2
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Nursing -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1 ∧ less