Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 0052
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, Reno, 1965-1974. Presidents serving during this period are Charles J. Armstrong, 1958-1965; N. Edd Miller, 1965-1973; and Max C. Milam, 1974-1978.
Identifier: AC 0322
Abstract Induction proceedings, student record cards, minutes, bylaws, and general correspondence of Phi Kappa Phi, national honor society, Nevada chapter.
Identifier: AC 0639
Abstract The records consist of flyers, invitations, and programs, including presidential scripts for some years. Of special interest is a compiled "Honor the Best" chart of award recipients from 1970-1999. There is also a blank award certificate for the 1988 program. Most programs include names of students, faculty and staff receiving various awards and recognition.
- Names: Phi Kappa Phi. Nevada Chapter (University of Nevada, Reno) X
- Academic achievement 2
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College personnel management 1
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada -- Reno -- 21st century 1
- Greek letter societies -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law enforcement -- Nevada 1
- Little Valley (Washoe County, Nev.) 1
- Nurses -- Education -- Nevada 1
- Pyramid Lake (Nev.) 1
- Ranches -- Nevada 1
- Stead Air Force Base (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Vocational education -- Nevada 1 ∧ less