Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Colonel Tyrus William Cobb (1940- ) is a third-generation Nevadan who worked under President Ronald Reagan as a national security advisor as well as the Director of Soviet, European, and Canadian Affairs. Collection contains materials related to Cobb's time working under President Reagan, as well as information from his time in Vietnam and as a professional outside the White House. Collection materials include photos, newspaper clippings, and other documents.
Letters and cards received by Maughan and his wife Carolyn M. Maughan in response to letters sent by the Maughans. The collection contains material from 1963-1989 created by Jack J. Maughan.
The Nevada Republican Party sponsored a political rally on the University of Nevada, Reno, campus on October 30, 1986. Ronald Reagan, president of the United States, was keynote speaker. Admission ticket to rally, bumper stickers, a scorecard comparing Republican and Democratic party candidates, and brochures.
- Names: Reagan, Ronald X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 3
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 2
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 2
- Conservatism—United States—History—20th century 1
- Facsimiles 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Photographs 1
- Political parties -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Politicians -- California 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Presidential candidates—United States—History 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Republican Party (Nev.) 3
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan) 2
- Cobb, Tyrus W. 1
- Dini, Joseph E. 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1