Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Lemmon Valley is a census-designated place (CDP) in Washoe County, Nevada, United States. Collection includes comprehensive planning document from 1974 contains information on the physical characteristics of Lemmon Valley; population; housing; economic analysis; land use; transportation; and interim growth and development plan.
Report determining the location, extent, and character of public land in Washoe County, Nevada, written in preparation for a general plan of development for the county (1975; 1978). Created by the Regional Planning Commission of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County.
Jean Stoess is a former Washoe County Commissioner. The collection includes papers and material from her term from 1963-1984, in addition to records relating to her work as a civic leader and member of several regional committees.
- Names: Regional Planning Commission of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County X
- Land use -- Planning -- Nevada -- Lemmon Valley 1
- Land use -- Planning -- Nevada -- Washoe County 1
- Lemmon Valley (Nev.) 1
- Planning -- Nevada -- Washoe County 1
- Public lands -- Nevada -- Washoe County 1
- Regional planning -- Nevada -- Lemmon Valley 1
- Regional planning -- Nevada -- Washoe County 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) -- Planning 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) -- Planning 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1 ∧ less
- Centro de Informacion Latino Americano 1
- Governor's Commission on the Future of Nevada 1
- Greater Nevada Health Systems Agency 1
- Nevada. Gaming Policy Committee 1
- Stoess, Jean 1