Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Overview Melvin Brunetti served as a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge beginning in 1985, and also acted as attorney to Paul Laxalt during Laxalt’s Nevada senatorial race in 1974. Brunetti practiced law in Carson City and Reno and served as President of the State Bar of Nevada in 1985. Collection includes materials from the 1974 Laxalt/Reid Senatorial race recount. Other materials are from his tenure as President of the State Bar of Nevada, including his involvement with Nevada School of Law at Old...
Identifier: AC 0549
Abstract The First Nevada 4-H Reunion Records consist of correspondence, a certificate from U. S. Senator Harry Reid, planning and marketing material, newspaper clippings, and press releases.
Scope and Contents Materials created by Harry Reid during his time in office, from Lieutenant Governor of Nevada to Senate Majority and Minority leader.
Identifier: AC 0520
Overview The Nevada System of Higher Education’s Board of Regents appointed Dr. Marc Johnson to serve as the 16th president of the University of Nevada, Reno on April 20, 2012. Johnson had previously served as interim president (2011-2012), executive vice president, and provost at the University since 2008. Collection contains a variety of material that documents the president's involvement in the running of the University. Included is correspondence, administrative materials for academic units,...
Identifier: AC 0556
Overview John M. Lilley served as the fourteenth president of the University of Nevada, Reno from 2001-2005. The collection consists of records created by the Office of the President during Lilley's term and includes material on accreditation, departments, and the general running of the university.
Abstract On-going publications issued by Reid's office for his Nevada constituents, emphasizing his accomplishments. Harry Reid was a United States Senator from Nevada who served from 1987 to 2017. He served as the leader of the Senate Democrats from 2005 to 2017 and as the Senate Majority Leader from 2007 to 2015.
Abstract Letters written by Robertson to Nevada's U. S. Senators and Representatives, and their responses to him. Subjects include the military, taxation, campaign finance ethics, Social Security, foreign policy, arms and gun control, wilderness and Nevada issues.
- Names: Reid, Harry X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 4
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 3
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- 4-H clubs -- Nevada 1
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Elections -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Law schools -- Accreditation 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1 ∧ less