Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Abstract Included are minutes of meetings; and scrapbooks containing newsletters, clippings, photographs, convention materials, and correspondence, all related to the Republican Party in Nevada.
Scope and Contents The records consists mainly of financial information from the treasurer but includes some board meetings, correspondence and a few newsletters.
Overview Paul Laxalt (1922-2018) was a politician from Nevada and the first Basque-American senator. The collection covers Laxalt's career as a U. S. Senator from Nevada from 1974 until his resignation effective January 3, 1987. Files are comprised of materials retained from offices in Carson City, Reno, Las Vegas, and Washington, D.C., as well as materials retained from Senator Laxalt's time as the chair for Ronald Reagan's presidential campaigns in 1976, 1980, and 1984 and includes correspondence,...
Abstract The Nevada Federation of Republican Women provides a means through which women who share the principles of the Republican Party can join its activities and work toward common goals. Contains convention materials, membership, financial information including treasurer reports, and minutes.
Abstract Manuals; position statements; financial records; lists of delegates, leaders, and volunteers; and scrapbooks of clippings, photos, and newsletters.,The bulk of the records concern the 1976 presidential election.
Overview The Nevada Federation of Republican Women is a branch of the national organization which provides a means through which women who share the principles of the Republican Party can join its activities and work toward common goals. The types of records found within each chapter's files vary but include minutes, newsletters, convention materials, special events files, clippings, and photographs.
Scope and Contents Contains minutes, financial records, membership, correspondence, individual club records, etc.
Abstract Program for the 1996 Nevada Republican state convention held May 2 in Reno, Nevada
Identifier: AC 0129
Abstract The collection includes tickets to the event held on the university quadrangle, campus memorandums, news releases and newspaper clippings, an anti-Reagan rally poster, and a commemorative scarf.
- Names: Republican Party (Nev.) X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 11
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 2
- Nevada -- Politics and government 8
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 4
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 4
- Politicians -- Nevada 2
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada -- Douglas County 2
- Conservatism—United States—History—20th century 1
- Political campaigns -- Nevada 1
- Political parties -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Politicians -- California 1
- Presidential candidates—United States—History 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Douglas County -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada -- Douglas County 1 ∧ less