Showing Collections: 11 - 13 of 13
Abstract Largely, correspondence on political or postal matters; also some legal documents, an aircraft squadron training manual, and printed congressional materials such as bills and hearings.
Abstract Lengthy minutes include transcripts of remarks and speeches, including those nominating Charles H. Russell as a candidate for Nevada governor; record of votes cast for candidates; platform statement; and treasurers' report.
Overview Jim Santini, after having served as a Democrat in the House of Representatives for Nevada, switched parties to run as a Republican for the U. S. Senate against Harry Reid in 1986. Susan Lynn served as his campaign manager. The collection contains Lynn's materials created and collected during her work as campaign manager for Santini's rural tour.
- Names: Republican Party (Nev.) X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 11
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 2
- Nevada -- Politics and government 8
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 4
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 4
- Politicians -- Nevada 2
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada -- Douglas County 2
- Conservatism—United States—History—20th century 1
- Political campaigns -- Nevada 1
- Political parties -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Politicians -- California 1
- Presidential candidates—United States—History 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Correspondence 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Douglas County -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada -- Douglas County 1 ∧ less