Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 0296
Abstract Records include brief biographical sketches of the recipients receiving the Distinguished Nevadan award, and may include correspondence and photographs.
Abstract Consists primarily of scrapbooks; also administrative files for Russell's terms as U.S. Representative and governor, and photos. Scrapbooks consist of clippings; administrative files include correspondence, reports, and Governors' Conferences materials.
Abstract Included are family papers containing clippings, correspondence, a speech about living in the Nevada governor's mansion, and photographs.
Abstract Lengthy minutes include transcripts of remarks and speeches, including those nominating Charles H. Russell as a candidate for Nevada governor; record of votes cast for candidates; platform statement; and treasurers' report.
- Names: Russell, Charles H. (Charles Hinton) X
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 3
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 2
- Governors -- Nevada 1
- Governors' spouses -- Nevada 1
- Legislators -- Nevada 1
- Legislators -- United States 1
- Women -- Nevada 1 ∧ less