Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Ronald M. James is an historian and former administrator of the Nevada State Historic Preservation Office (1983-2012) and author or editor of over a dozen books and numerous articles. He is known for his knowledge of Virginia City and writings on Nevada's Comstock Lode period as well as about the state's architectural history. In 2014, he was inducted into the Nevada Writers Hall of Fame.
Identifier: AC 0547
Abstract The Records of the Interim President Stephen McFarlane include bylaws for the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, a commencement speech, correspondence, Alumni Association Council records, Faculty Senate election material, minutes of the Intercollegiate Athletics Board, National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges material, Nevada Faculty Alliance material, Nevada State College accreditation correspondence, planning material for a new campus library, reports,...
Identifier: AC 0556
Overview John M. Lilley served as the fourteenth president of the University of Nevada, Reno from 2001-2005. The collection consists of records created by the Office of the President during Lilley's term and includes material on accreditation, departments, and the general running of the university.
Identifier: AC 0548
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Joseph N. Crowley consist of administrative files, bylaws, correspondence, planning documents, and material about academic units, the Board of Regents, campus committees, and university athletics, as well as reports. Correspondents include U. S. Senators Richard Bryan and Harry Reid and Nevada Attorney General Frankie Sue Del Papa. Among the reports are the 1999 Core Curriculum Program Review and various accreditation reports....
- Names: Thunderbird Lodge (Incline Village, Nev.) X
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 3
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 3
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 2
- Academic libraries -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Athletics -- Nevada 1
- Authors, American -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Campus police -- Nevada 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) -- History 1
- Cornish -- Nevada 1
- Ethnicity -- Nevada -- White Pine County 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Historic buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Scholarships -- Nevada 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Women -- Nevada -- History 1 ∧ less