Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Two letters of the same date from French in Silver City to Mr. Ross describe his ownership of the Union Mill Company and its history; and his broken arm. The collection contains material from January 6, 1899 created by Greeley French.
In Union Mill and Mining Company vs. H. F. Danberg, et al. case 520, the plaintiff sued to stop the defendants from diverting water, needed to power the company's mills, for agriculture from the Carson River in Nevada. The collection includes the complaints, testimonies of witnesses for plaintiff and defendants, documentary evidence, indexes of ditches involved, defendant's abstracts of title, and judgement. Created by the United States Circuit Court (9th Circuit) between 1889-1897.
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 2
- Carson River (Nev.) -- Water rights 1
- Comstock Lode Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Ditches 1
- Law materials 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Silver City (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Dangberg, Henry F. 1
- French, Greeley 1
- Fry, John D., 1819- 1
- Hayward, Alvila 1
- Holabird-Kagin Americana (Firm) 1