Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
In 1915 three mines combined into the Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company which in turn became part of the United Comstock Mining company in 1920. Collection contains records of operation including weekly reports from the mine superintendent to H.D. Fry; and assay records for the Belcher and Crown Point mines; and the Santiago, Vivian, Mexican, and Eureka mills.
Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company was one of the richest mines of the Comsotck Lode. Collection contains records including Board of Directors' minutes, 1861-1874; by-laws; agreements; deeds; reports of mining operations, 1887-1894; and letters, 1875-1877.
The Yellow Jacket Mine, staked in 1859, was one of the deepest in the Comstock Lode. Operation records of the Yellow Jacket Mine include minutes of stockholders' and directors' meetings, by-laws, deeds, financial statements, stock transfer records, and letters, from 1861-1911.
- Names: United Comstock Mining Company X
- Challenge Mine (Nev.) 1
- Challenge-Jacket-Imperial Mine (Nev.) 1
- Confidence Mine (Nev.) 1
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mine (Nev.) 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Imperial Consolidated Mine (Nev.) 1
- Imperial Empire Mine (Nev.) 1
- Overman Mine (Nev.) 1
- Yellow Jacket Silver Mine (Nev.) 1 ∧ less
- Jacket-Crown Point-Belcher Mines Company 3
- Crown Point Gold and Silver Mining Company 2
- Yellow Jacket Silver Mining Company 2
- Belcher Mining Company 1
- Belcher Silver Mining Company 1