Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: AC 0484
Abstract "Introduction to Public History" is a 3-credit course that was first offered by the University of Nevada, Reno, College of Liberal Arts' Department of History in 2008. From then until 2010, it was offered under "Topics in American Studies (HIST 487/687). It was offered under its own course number, HIST 311, for the first time for the Spring 2011 semester. The collection consists mainly of student term papers which were developed to be placed on a companion website as an online exhibit about...
Identifier: AC 0520
Abstract The president is the chief administrative officer of the University of Nevada, Reno. Duties and responsibilities are prescribed by the Board of Regents. The president may be assisted in the conduct of the duties of the office by vice-presidents and other administrators. The president may also establish and appoint boards and committees. The Nevada System of Higher Education’s Board of Regents appointed Dr. Marc Johnson to serve as the 16th president of the University of Nevada, Reno on April...
- Manzanita Lake (Reno, Nev.) -- History 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- American Council on Education 1
- Block N Society (University of Nevada, Reno) 1
- Fleischmann Planetarium 1
- Johnson, Marc A. 1
- Mackay, Clarence H. (Clarence Hungerford), 1874-1938 1