Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: AC 0113
Abstract The Nevada state constitution in 1864 placed emphasis on the mechanic arts and mining, and instruction was directed toward these disciplines as mining engineering. In 1896-97, the university register listed for the first time a department of engineering with two subdivisions: the School of Mines and School of Engineering (Civil and Mechanical). Records primarily cover the 1960s-1970s, and include department meeting minutes, information of the L77 nuclear reactor, buildings and facilities,...
Dates: 1949 to 2006