Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 0343
Abstract The University of Nevada Alumni Association was organized in 1894 and encourages the relationship between the University and its alumni to promote the welfare of the institution; in 1947, it became a private corporation. The Association's activities include regional chapters, support for student activities, and alumni continuing education. Collection contains a variety of material relating to the history of the Alumni Association, including the 1917 constitution, bylaws, Executive Committee...
Dates: 1868-2017; Majority of material found within 1898-2004
Identifier: AC 0294
Abstract The Alumni Association was organized in 1894/95, and encourages the relationship between the university and alumni to promote the welfare of the institution. In May 1984, the Alumni Association, with the University of Nevada, Reno Foundation, sponsored the first graduation gift luncheon, which features a comedian as the featured speaker. Invitations, tickets, programs, press clippings, scripts, 1984-1991. Includes videotapes of presentations by Dom DeLuise, 1984; Tony Orlando, 1985; Rich...
Identifier: AC 0664
Collection contains informational and promotional material created by a variety of administrative and departmental units at the University of Nevada, Reno. Administrative records, marketing material and publications vary with each organization.
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College students -- Nevada 1
- Greek letter societies -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- University of Nevada, Reno. Alumni Association 2
- Crosby, Norm 1
- DeLuise, Dom 1
- Keyser, Charles Paul, 1878- 1
- Little, Rich 1