Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: NUB 26/12/05
Scope and Contents The records include sports game programs, team rosters, schedules, statistics, tickets, and promotional and media materials of men's and women's sports, 1895-2006. Titles varied for media guides. Some were called "Briefs," "Information," or "Press Book."
Identifier: NUB 15/23
Scope and Contents Intercollegiate Athletics: A Look to the Seventies. By Richard Trachok.
Identifier: AC 0575
Abstract Records include athletes' flyers, game programs, histories of sports at the University; information about University President Joe Crowley's term as NCAA President, memorabilia, posters, and newspaper clippings.
Identifier: AC 0556
Overview John M. Lilley served as the fourteenth president of the University of Nevada, Reno from 2001-2005. The collection consists of records created by the Office of the President during Lilley's term and includes material on accreditation, departments, and the general running of the university.
- Names: University of Nevada, Reno. Intercollegiate Athletics Board X
- Athletics -- Nevada 3
- College sports -- Nevada 2
- Sports for women -- Nevada -- Reno 2
- Boxing -- Nevada 1
- College students -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- Skis and skiing 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1 ∧ less