Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 126
Identifier: AC 0467
Overview Ruth Louise Barakat was a student at the University of Nevada from 1946-1950. Collection contains newspaper clippings and graduation memorabilia of Barakat.
Identifier: AC 0636
Abstract The Book of the Oath records consist of the Book of the Oath, with signatures from the graduating classes from 1920-1964; along with correspondence and an article concerning the creation of the book, minutes from the Board of Regents concerning discontinuing having graduating students sign the book, and an 1925 issue of "Christian Education” with an article about the oath.
Identifier: AC 0589
Abstract The records are composed of biographical material about Dr. James E. Church, building specifications, cornerstone ceremony material, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and an invitation for a viewing of the UNR Fine Arts Complex.
Identifier: AC 0267
Abstract Correspondence between Richard G. Lillard and James E. Church. Church responds to Lillard's request for a "... long-range over-view of University affairs" and briefly describes previous university presidents and their administrations. Lillard was a consultant on the publication, The University of Nevada: an appraisal, the report of the university survey, 1956.
Identifier: AC 0596
Abstract The collection is composed of class schedules for fall, summer session, and spring semesters.
Identifier: AC 0105
Abstract The College Bowl began in 1953 as a radio program under sponsorship of the General Electric Company, and in 1959 it became a television program.The University of Nevada received an invitation to participate and appeared on the show May 19, 1963. Collection includes general correspondence concerning the appearance, preparation for the show, photographs, samples of questions, news releases, news clippings, and information on College Bowl teams and statistics
Identifier: AC 0512
Abstract Two copies of bond No. 42 for $500, dated September 2, 1941. Oversized.
Identifier: NUB 38/
Scope and Contents Follow-up evaluation reports, 1966.
Identifier: AC 0143
Abstract Collection contains notes and materials compiled for writing the centennial history of the university, and include publications, news clippings, reports, and correspondence gathered from a variety of sources. In addition, the collection contains research notes and comments by research assistant, Lenore Kosso.
Identifier: AC 0030
Abstract The collection consists of 198 reels of 16mm film produced by the Athletic Department of the University of Nevada, Reno of intercollegiate athletic events. Primarily covered are football games from the period 1939-1985 and some footage of men's track (1960s) and basketball (1947, 1962-1967). In addition there is one reel identified as out-takes of campus footage of buildings, homecoming, and the Nevada Centennial, circa 1960-1964.
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada 4
- Athletics -- Nevada 2
- College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno 2
- Oaths -- Nevada 2
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Agricultural machinery -- Design and construction 1
- Architecture -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Art -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Artists -- Nevada 1
- Bonds -- Nevada 1
- Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- College campuses -- Nevada -- Reno -- Maps 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- College students -- Nevada 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Nevada 1
- Dormitories -- Nevada 1
- Foreign correspondents -- Diaries 1
- Greek letter societies -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Gymnasiums -- Nevada 1
- Manners and customs -- Nevada 1
- Schedules, School 1
- School mascots -- Nevada 1
- Sports for women -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Students -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Mascots 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc 1
- War correspondents -- Diaries 1
- Wolves Frolic, Reno, Nev., 1918-1938 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Journalists 1 ∧ less