Showing Collections: 51 - 57 of 57
Identifier: ACU 2005-015
Abstract Communications specialist subject files, Cooperative Extension publications, miscellaneous material.
Identifier: AC 0005
Abstract This collection covers 1921-1951, but primarily documents 1931-1939, and is arranged in two series. The first series deals with Nevada, and includes correspondence and reports concerning reclamation, the Civil Works Administration, and Rural Rehabilitation. Included is a Land Classification Map of southern Nevada and site drawings of the Delmue Reservoir and Hamlight Canyon Reservoir sites. Series 2 is correspondence and reports concerning Creel's involvement with the Association of Land...
Identifier: AC 0549
Abstract The First Nevada 4-H Reunion Records consist of correspondence, a certificate from U. S. Senator Harry Reid, planning and marketing material, newspaper clippings, and press releases.
Identifier: AC 0547
Abstract The Records of the Interim President Stephen McFarlane include bylaws for the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, a commencement speech, correspondence, Alumni Association Council records, Faculty Senate election material, minutes of the Intercollegiate Athletics Board, National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges material, Nevada Faculty Alliance material, Nevada State College accreditation correspondence, planning material for a new campus library, reports,...
Identifier: NUC 02/16
Scope and Contents Nevada Extension Record.
Identifier: NUB 25/
Scope and Contents Includes various titles and series published by the College of Agriculture, Agricultural Experiment Station, Agricultural Extension Service & related entities. Collection includes: Reports, Bulletins (1964-1981, B1-B49), Publication AV, Publication BE, Publication C (1-203), Circulars, Publication CL, CM (Curriculum Materials), EB (Educational Bulletin), FS (Fact Sheets), Publication L, MC (Mimeo Circulars), MS (Mimeo series), Misc. Pub (Miscellaneous publications), Nevada...
Identifier: AC 0535
Abstract The Red Imported Fire Ant Campaign records include campaign marketing material, correspondence, news conference material, publications, reports, and videotapes. Videotapes are from the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Service and the Texas Agricultural Extension Service.
- Names: University of Nevada Cooperative Extension X
- 4-H clubs -- Nevada 3
- Agriculture -- Nevada 2
- Land use -- Nevada 2
- Academic libraries -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Arbor Day 1
- Beef cattle -- Nevada 1
- Cattle -- Nevada 1
- College sports -- Nevada 1
- Education, Higher -- Nevada 1
- Fire ants -- Control 1
- Fire ants -- Nevada 1
- Fire management -- Nevada 1
- Hoover Dam (Ariz. and Nev.) 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Pharmacy -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Phoridae 1
- Solenopsis invicta -- Nevada 1
- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Teenagers -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada 1
- Trees -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees 1
- Water rights -- Nevada 1 ∧ less