Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies, correspondence, data about academic units, architectural drawings, enrollment data, Fire Science Academy material, Nevada State Legislature reports, Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports, UNR planning reports, newspaper clippings, transcripts of speeches, and Yucca Mountain Project reports.
Identifier: AC 0575
Abstract Records include athletes' flyers, game programs, histories of sports at the University; information about University President Joe Crowley's term as NCAA President, memorabilia, posters, and newspaper clippings.
Identifier: AC 0556
Overview John M. Lilley served as the fourteenth president of the University of Nevada, Reno from 2001-2005. The collection consists of records created by the Office of the President during Lilley's term and includes material on accreditation, departments, and the general running of the university.
- Names: Western Athletic Conference X
- Athletics -- Nevada 2
- College sports -- Nevada 2
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Sports for women -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 1 ∧ less