Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 0554
Overview Dr. Milton D. Glick was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on July 30, 1937. He obtained his doctorate degree in chemistry at the University of Wisconsin in Madison and married Peggy Porter in 1965. Dr. Glick joined the chemistry faculty at Wayne State University in Detroit, where he eventually became Chair of the Department of Chemistry and published 99 research articles. The Records of the President of the University of Nevada, Reno, Milton D. Glick, include bylaws, capital improvement studies,...
Identifier: AC 0575
Abstract The University of Nevada, Reno, was a member of the Big Sky Conference from 1979-1992, and was in Division I-AA. When it became a member of the Big West Conference in 1992, it moved up to Division I-A. In 2000, it joined the Western Athletic Conference (WAC), and later became a member of the Mountain West Conference in 2012. Records include athletes' flyers, game programs, histories of sports at the University; information about University President Joe Crowley's term as NCAA President,...
Identifier: AC 0556
Overview John Mark Lilley was born on March 24, 1939, in Converse, Louisiana, the son of a Baptist minister. He graduated from Baylor University in 1964 with bachelor's degrees in music education and church music and a master's degree in music. He then worked at the University of Southern California and entered its doctoral program. He taught at The Claremont Colleges from 1966-1976, completing his Ph.D. in music from USC in 1971. John M. Lilley served as the fourteenth president of the University of...
- Names: Western Athletic Conference X
- Athletics -- Nevada 2
- College sports -- Nevada 2
- Truckee River (Calif. and Nev.) -- Water diversion 2
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Administration 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching -- Nevada 1
- Higher education and state -- Nevada 1
- Lobbying -- Law and legislation -- Nevada 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Reno (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Sports for women -- Nevada -- Reno 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- Nevada 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Faculty 1
- Walker River (Nev.) 1
- Washoe County (Nev.) 1
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository Site 1 ∧ less