Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Decree in water rights case involving the use of the waters of the West Fork of the Carson River. The collection contains material from November 27, 1905 created by the United States Circuit Court (9th Circuit), Northern District of California.
Dates: November 27, 1905
Abstract Ludowig (Louis) Edmund Wedertz (1824-1881) operated a stage station at Sulpher Springs on the Carson-Aurora road from about 1862-1866 when he moved his family to Aurora for two years. By 1874 they were living in Sulpher Springs again where Clarence R. and Frank Lewis were born. In 1881, Wedertz opened a store in Bridgeport, California, which his widow Niklamine ran after his death in December 1881. The family continued to live in Bridgeport and Smith Valley. The collection primarily contains...
Dates: circa 1860-1930s