Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Records cover the various initiatives, activities, and efforts of both the Public Resource Foundation (1982) and later Public Resource Associates (1988) to effect environmental change on the national and local levels through grassroots planning and lobbying. Materials date from 1919-2012 with the bulk of the material covering the mid-1980s-2012. The major areas of emphasis in this collection are the work to reform the 1872 Mining Law, public lands management, and conservation and...
1919-2013; Majority of material found within 1985-2012
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Names: Burning Man (Festival)
- Subject: Black Rock Desert (Nev.)
- Subject: Truckee River Watershed (Calif. and Nev.)
- Subject: Mining law -- Nevada