Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Includes materials by or about Sam Davis and his family, the Corbett-Fitzsimmons boxing match, Thomas Fitch, Thomas P. Brown, Henry R. Mighels, Robert O'Brien, Theodore Winters, Lake Tahoe, and the Western States Exploration Company. Microfilm contains materials from family scrapbook.
Papers include letter from Philip to Ed about business; ms on "Mining camp 'booms'" by Roy; typescript poem "Action" by Davis; scrapbook (1863-1888) started by Henry R., including clippings of his poetry and prose, Nevada history, and his election as Assembly speaker; and a scrapbook (1894-1897) by Harry of his published poetry, prose, and book reviews.
- American literature -- 19th century 1
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Boxing matches -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Brown, Thomas P. (Thomas Pollok), 1879- 1
- Corbett, James J., 1866-1933 1
- Crowell, Lucy Davis, 1881-1978 1
- Davis, Nellie Verrill Mighels 1
- Davis, Robert P. 1