Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Blueprint plans for mining structures and equipment in Nevada (including the Comstock Lode), Arizona, Alaska, Colorado, Missouri, Utah, Montana, Peru, and Mexico. Mines represented include the Nevada Consolidated Copper Co., Steptoe Valley (Nevada) Smelting and Mining Co., Cerro de Pasco (Peru), Missouri Cobalt Co., Belmont Milling Co., Goldfield Consolidated Mines Co., Tonopah Gold Mining Co., and numerous others.
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
Included are a report of the general manager, agreement between Goldfield Deep Mines Co. of Nevada and the Eastern Exploration Company, vouchers, payroll work sheets, cancelled paychecks, bylaws, writs of attachment against individual, invoices, and financial ledgers. Materials between 1907-1916; 1935.
The Max Meyer & Co. was a mercantile business located in Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains one photograph and an invoice of the company from 1907.
William J. Metscher grew up in Goldfield, Nevada and was actively involved in the preservation of central Nevada history. The collection contains a variety of documents collected by Metscher and created by various individuals and business in Goldfield between 1906-1916, including George Wingfield, Charles S. Thomas, and the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company.
Biographical and autobiographical sketches, correspondence, speeches, manuscripts, photographs, clippings, and political papers from Frank N. Bender, Frank Herbert Norcross, Thomas Whitney Norcross, Charles A. Norcross and Nevada Supreme Court case #3304, Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company vs the State of Nevada and County of Esmeralda.
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 2
- Goldfield (Nev.) -- History 2
- Business enterprises -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Esmeralda County (Nev.) 1
- Goldfield (Nev.) 1
- Mills and mill-work 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1
- Mining engineering 1
- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Belmont Milling Company 1
- Bender family 1
- Bender, Frank N. 1
- Cerro de Pasco Mining Company 1
- Combination Mines Company 1
- Cox, Thomas, 1863- 1
- Doyle, Gerald A. 1
- Eastern Exploration Company 1
- Goldfield Combination Fraction Mining Company 1
- Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company 1
- Goldfield Deep Mines Company of Nevada 1
- Gutta Percha & Rubber Mfg. Co. 1
- Holabird-Kagin Americana 1
- Kinkaid Mining and Milling Company 1
- Max Meyer & Co. 1
- Metscher, William J., 1941- 1
- Missouri Cobalt Company 1
- Nevada Consolidated Copper Company 1
- Norcross family 1
- Norcross, Charles A. 1
- Norcross, Frank Herbert 1
- Norcross, Thomas Whitney 1
- Thomas, Charles S. (Charles Spalding), 1849-1934 1
- Tonopah Divide Mining Company 1
- Tonopah Gold Mining Company 1
- Wingfield, George, 1876-1959 1 ∧ less