Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
James Hulse was professor of history at the University of Nevada, Reno. Contains newspaper and magazine clippings about nuclear waste disposal in Nevada and water sources for Las Vegas, Nevada. Material between 1990-1994.
Note on shelf-list card that contents are of American Civil Liberties Union, and U.S. vs. T.C.I.D.
An Interim Report to the Attorney General on Constitutional and Historical Data Relating to the "Sagebrush Rebellion"
The Sagebrush Rebellion is the name applied to a movement which gained momentum in the 1960s in the western United States and especially in the State of Nevada, to return control of federal lands to individual states. Collection contains a report written by James Hulse and Michael Brodhead about the historical context concerning lands in the United States in regards to the Sagebrush Rebellion.
Richard Guy Walton (1914-2005) was an American artist and author who lived and worked for most of his life in northern Nevada. The collection contains unpublished manuscripts written by Walton from the 1960s-1980s.
- Artists -- Nevada 1
- Authors -- Nevada 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- Nevada 1
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration -- Nevada 1
- Interviews 1
- Las Vegas (Nev.) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- McGill (Nev.) 1
- Mineral County (Nev.) 1
- Neon lamps -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Biography 1
- Nevada -- Description and travel 1
- Nevada -- History -- 20th century 1
- Nevada -- History, local 1
- Nevada -- Social life and customs 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Nevada 1
- Sagebrush Rebellion (Movement : Nev.) 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada -- Las Vegas 1 ∧ less
- Brodhead, Michael J. 1
- Cox, Don 1
- Fulkerson, Mary Lee, 1936- 1
- McCormick, James C. (James Calvin), 1936- 1
- Melton, Rollan 1