Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Vivian Freeman was a nurse in Reno, Nevada and a member of the Nevada State Assembly from Washoe County. The collection contains Nevada women's organizations information including bylaws, newsletters, minutes, and correspondence from the National Women's Political Caucus, Nevada and Anne Martin Chapters; Nevada League of Women Voters; Nevadans for Better Government; Reno Women's Network; and Hannah Humanitarian Award.
Delia Martínez was the chair of the Southern Nevada Women's Political Caucus in Las Vegas. Includes minutes, bylaws, notes of the Southern Nevada Women's Political Caucus, seminar materials, and a book with campaign tips for women candidates and their staffs from 1989-1991.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 2
- Women -- Nevada 2
- Equal rights amendments -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada -- Las Vegas 1
- National Women's Political Caucus (U.S.). Anne Martin Chapter (Reno, Nev.) 2
- Crowley, Joseph N., 1933-2017 1
- Democratic Party (Nev.) 1
- Derby, Jill 1
- Freeman, Vivian 1