Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Legislative records contain meeting notes, background material, draft and final versions of bills sponsored by McGowen, her speeches in the Assembly, clippings, notes, statistics, audio tapes of committee meetings, and minutes of committee meetings. Election records include materials related to McGowen's Assembly campaigns: opinion polls and questionnaires, campaign plans, press releases, publicity materials, and campaign disclosure reports (1978-1989).
Abstract Anthology of poetry by Nevadans with Nevada themes, ca 1939, and unbound, printed poems. Poets include the following: Herbert M. Ayres, Helena Grace Bradley, Harriet A. Brooks, Irene Bruce, Laura Bulmer, Walter Van Tilburg Clark, Samuel Post Davis, Rolin Mallory Daggett, Joanne de Longchamps, Clarence Eddy, Taugen Eilo, Joseph T. Goodman, L. Sybil Howe, Emma J. Kerns, Susanna R. Lake, Linda Lee, Frank McCulloch, Phillip Verrill Mighels, Joseph A. Murphy, Jerome J. Quinlan, Bertha Eaton...
Dates: circa 1922-1939
Overview Soroptimist International Carson City is a Carson City, Nevada-based service organization. The collection includes correspondence, programs, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, and a book published by the organization, "The Past Lies Here: A Comment Concerning the Women of Carson City and Nevada."
- Child restraint systems in automobiles -- Nevada 1
- Forensic psychiatry -- Nevada 1
- Insanity (Law) -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government 1
- Poetry 1
- Poetry -- Nevada 1
- Poets -- Nevada 1
- Pro-life movement -- Nevada 1
- Sex offenders -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Nevada 1
- Surrogate mothers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Nevada 1
- Victims of crimes -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Nevada -- Biography 1
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- Nevada 1
- Women poets -- Nevada 1 ∧ less