Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Marshall N. Stone was a Virginia City, Nevada, attorney. The colleciton includes letters to Stone and his business partners, legal papers related to Stone's court cases, and documents related to Myron C. Lake's estate.
The Utah Gold and Silver Mining Company was a silver mine located at Virginia City, Nevada. The collection includes monthly cash accounts, 1876-1884; report of operations, 1886-1888; and deeds for the Eliza Bradbury Ledge and the Utah Silver Mining Company and Santa Rita Mining Company, 1860-1863.
- Comstock Lode (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Virginia City 1
- Bixler, David 1
- Gould & Curry Silver Mining Company 1
- Hale and Norcross Mining Company 1
- Indian Queen Mining Company 1
- Lake, Myron C. (Myron Charles), 1828-1884 1