Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 22
Abstract F.M. Schadler was a Reno, Nevada, architect. Collection consists of blueprint drawings of the Gray, Reid and Company building in Fallon, Nevada (1920).
Scope and Contents Includes both personal materials and specifications and drawings for his architectural work.
Dates: 20th century
Abstract Willis Humphry Church was a Reno, Nevada architect. Landscape designs for a proposed Nevada Art Gallery in Reno include topographic maps of the neighborhood, "basic maps," and existing and proposed landscaping. Some of the surveying work was done by Horace P. Boardman. This gallery was never built (1931-1952).
Abstract F. Harvey Slocombe was a Reno, Nevada architect. Blueprint drawings of the Mapes Hotel in Reno, Nevada (1946).
Abstract Architectural plans for alterations to the Reno, Nevada Masonic building on Virginia St.,Includes three of the original four alternate plans for the building layout; created by A. B. Paulson in 1946.
Abstract Stille and Associates Landscape Architects and Planners was a landscape architect and planning firm in Reno, Nevada. Planing drawing for a wildflower park on Meadowview Drive in Reno, Nevada, outlines general areas for development. Commissioned by the Northern Nevada Native Plant Society.
Abstract Nomination for the Carson City Civic Auditorium which was designed in 1938 by Lehman A. Ferris and built with funds from the Work Projects Administration (W.P.A.).
Abstract Edward Shier Parsons graduated in architecture studies. Contains architectural drawings include those for residences, schools, churches, the Nevada State Hospital, and Fire stations. Drawings for the following historic restoration projects are also included: Lake Mansion, Reno Bower's Mansion, Washoe Valley Driggs House and Piper's Opera House, Virginia City Berlin Mill, Berlin, Nevada Nevada State Capitol building, Carson City Douglas County Court House and Morrill Hall, University of...
Scope and Contents Contains the business records for Hellman's architectural projects which can include plans, reports, drawings, specifications, photographs, and correspondence.
Dates: circa 1958-1982
Abstract Ben Leon was a Reno, Nevada architect; he was also listed in city directories as being a lumberman. Included are plans for the following buildings in Reno and Carson City: the R. M. Clarke residence in Carson City, "family home," competitive Reno grade school building, Mt. Rose school, Congregational Church parsonage, and house for E. Shaver on Riverside Dr., Reno. The Shaver drawings are accompanied by specifications (1895-1900).
Dates: circa 1895-1900
- Erskine, Graham, 1911-1991 3
- Ferris and Erskine 3
- Ferris, Lehman A., 1893- 3
- Erskine and Hardin Architects 2
- Parsons, Edward S. 2
- Wells, Hewitt C. 2
- Adkins, Richard D. 1
- Alegre and Harrison Architects 1
- Alegre, Albert W. 1
- American Institute of Architects. Nevada Chapter 1
- Berlin Mill (Berlin, Nev.) 1
- Bernstein, Richard A. 1
- Boardman, Horace Prentiss 1
- Bowers Mansion (Washoe Valley, Nev.) 1
- Carson City Civic Auditorium (Nev.) 1
- Church, Willis Humphry 1
- Clarke, R. M., (Resident of Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Clayton, Fred W. 1
- Congregational Church (Reno, Nev.) 1
- DeLongchamps, Frederic Joseph 1
- Douglas County. Court House (Nev.) 1
- Driggs House (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Freemasons 1
- Gray, Reid and Company (Firm : Fallon, Nev.) 1
- Harden, Esley D. 1
- Harrison, Weldon J. 1
- Hellman, Raymond M. 1
- Lake Mansion (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Leon, Ben 1
- Mapes Hotel (Reno, Nev.) 1
- McGinley, Charles Walter, III 1
- Mills, Russell, (Architect) 1
- Mitchell J. Serven and Associates 1
- Morrill Hall (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Mount Rose School (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada 1
- Nevada Art Gallery (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Nevada State Capitol (Carson City, Nev.) 1
- Nevada State Historic Preservation Office 1
- Nevada. State Board of Architecture 1
- Northern Nevada Native Plant Society 1
- O'Brien, George L. F. 1
- Paulson, A. B., (Architect) 1
- Piper's Opera House (Virginia City, Nev.) 1
- Reno Newspapers, Inc 1
- Schadler, F. M. 1
- Shaver, E. 1
- Slocombe, F. Harvey 1
- Stille and Associates Landscape Architects and Planners 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration 1
- University of Nevada, Reno 1
- Walker Boudwin Construction Company 1 ∧ less