Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Charles Hendel was a Nevada State Assemblyman from Mineral County, 1951-1957. Contains poems and prose by Hendel and others on many subjects. Some material appears under Hendel's pen name, Cinnabar Ike, and was previously published in Nevada newspapers. Also included are letters and essays about Mark Twain Youth Camp (Mineral County, Nevada), and proposals to bring water from the Columbia River to Nevada.
Xerox copies of poetry and family memorabilia, including photos and news articles, especially about Leafy's deer hunting trips. The collection contains material from 1920-1977 created by Olephia King.
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- American poetry -- Nevada -- 20th century 1
- Poetry 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada 1
- Bruce, Irene, 1903-1987 1
- Burge, Florence S., 1912-1986 1
- Hendel, Charles August 1
- King, Olephia 1
- Mark Twain Youth Camp (Hawthorne, Nev.) 1