Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Includes reports by Jones on geology of various mines; correspondence, field notes, and brochures related to his activities as a consultant; one letter from his daughter Dorothy; and a membership certificate.
James M. Slattery (1907-1986) was a rancher and Nevada state Senator from Washoe and Storey Counties. The colleciton includes correspondence, newspaper clippings about the Senator, certificates of election, business cards, and photographs.
- Battle Mountain (Nev.) 1
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Geology -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Copper Canyon Mining Company 1
- Genoa-Comstock Mining Company 1
- Hilltop Nevada Mining Company 1
- Hy-Silver Mining Company 1
- Jones, J. Claude, 1877-1932 1