Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
George R. Cushing was a Nevada miner in Candelaria. Contains a bond to ensure completion of the sale of the Phil Malloy and Fankey mining claims in Candelaria, Nevada. Material from June 15, 1882.
Lawrence Marrow was resident of Candelaria, Nevada in 1893 who was planning on relocating to Independence, California in February 1893. The collection contains one letter written by Lawrence to his sister Elisha in Green Bay, Wisconsin regarding his feelings toward Nevada and experiences there.
Letter to Yerington discusses politics and mining in and around Candelaria, Nevada, French and English copper syndicates, and the price of copper. May informs Yerington that if prices hold the copper properties along the Carson and Colorado Railroad would prove valuable.
The Princess Mine and Milling Company was a mining operation in Candelaria, Nevada, begun in 1880. The collection contains correspondence, a cancelled check, and a miscellaneous lot of telegrams, payrolls, and invoices.
- Nevada -- Politics and government 2
- Copper mines and mining -- Nevada 1
- Esmeralda County (Nev.) -- Politics and government 1
- Fankey Mining Claim (Candelaria, Nev.) 1
- Governors -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Candelaria 1
- Personal correspondence 1
- Phil Malloy Mining Claim (Candelaria, Nev.) 1
- Silver mines and mining -- Nevada -- Candelaria 1
- Water-supply -- Nevada -- Candelaria 1 ∧ less
- Lyon, George G. 2
- Carson and Colorado Railroad 1
- Channell, J. D. 1
- Chesley, James G., 1851- 1
- Cushing, George R. 1
- Holabird Western Americana Collections, LLC 1
- Kinkead, James H., 1843-1912 1
- Kinkead, John H. (John Henry), 1826-1904 1
- Malloy, Phil 1
- May, H. C. 1
- Merry, D. B. 1
- Morrow, Lawrence 1
- Princess Mine and Milling Company 1
- Sutherland, William I. 1
- White Mountain Water Company 1
- Yerington, Henry M. 1 ∧ less