Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Gould & Curry Silver Mining Company was part of the Middle Mines of the Comstock Lode, Nevada, located in 1859, incorporated and in operation in 1860. The collection is chiefly letterpress books of weekly reports to the company officers in San Francisco from mine superintendents Louis Janin, Isaac Requa, James G. Fair, F. G. Osbiston, and Darin Bowie (1865-1885). Also included are reports of operations (June 1888-July 1889); a payroll list (February 1912); an agreement for consolidation...
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Comstock Lode (Nev.)
- Names: Gould and Curry Mining Company
- Names: Chollar Gold and Silver Mining Corporation
- Names: Best and Belcher Mining Company (Virginia City, Nev.)