Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Complaint in the case of Allison (Eilley Orrum) Bowers, executrix of the last will of L. S. (Sandy) Bowers vs the Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company and the Union Consolidated Silver Mining Company, alleging that the defendants infringed on her mining claim in Virginia City.
February 21, 1876
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department
- Subject: Comstock Lode (Nev.)
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada
- Names: Mexican Gold and Silver Mining Company
- Names: Nevada. District Court (Storey County : 1st Judicial District)