Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The Eureka ditch supplied both the Comstock Mill and the Mining Company in Gold Hill. Collection contains statement of ownership and claim of the Comstock Mill and Mining Company to a ditch and to the use of a certain amount of water from the Carson River.
Dates: August 26, 1889
Abstract Louie A. Gardella was a Nevadan, an agricultural agent with the Nevada Agricultural Extension Service for several counties, and County Agricultural Agent for Washoe County where his attention focused on water development, drainage, flooding, and irrigation. The bulk of this collection focuses on the acquisition and control of water in the Truckee Meadows area of Nevada from 1950-1976.
Abstract The Parent-Teacher Association of Reno, Nevada was a group of parents and teachers organized to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, church, and community. The Southside P.T.A. was established in 1912 as the Southside Mothers' Club. Collection contains records, primarily of the Southside P.T.A., include minutes, bylaws, financial reports, material from the "Last Ditch" campaign to cover or fence open canals in Reno, materials from the Nevada Governor's Committee on the...
Abstract In Union Mill and Mining Company vs. H. F. Danberg, et al. case 520, the plaintiff sued to stop the defendants from diverting water, needed to power the company's mills, for agriculture from the Carson River in Nevada. Included are the complaints, testimonies of witnesses for plaintiff and defendants, documentary evidence, indexes of ditches involved, defendant's abstracts of title, and judgement. Created by the United States Circuit Court (9th Circuit) between 1889-1897.
Overview The C. Clifton Young papers document the lives of Clarence Clifton (Cliff) Young, his father Clarence L. Young, and and mother Florence Anker Young. Including personal and business documents, these family papers give insight into life in Lovelock Nevada in the nineteenth and twentieth century (1878-1995).
- Anker family 1
- Anker, Peter 1
- Comstock Mill and Mining Company 1
- Dangberg, H. F. 1
- Gardella family 1
- Gardella, Louie A. 1
- Grace Methodist Church (Lovelock, Nev.) 1
- McCarran, Pat 1
- Minetto family 1
- Nevada Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- North Truckee Drain Ditch Company (Nev.) 1
- Parent-Teacher Association of Reno, Nevada 1
- People's Drain Ditch Company 1
- Permanent Committee on Reef Removal and Truckee River Clearance Project 1
- Southside Mothers' Club (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Southside School (Reno, Nev.) 1
- Tahoe-Verdi Conservation District 1
- Truckee River Development Committee 1
- Truckee-Carson Irrigation District 1
- Truckee-Carson Soil Conservation District 1
- Union Mill and Mining Company 1
- United Parent-Teacher Association of Reno, Nevada 1
- United States. Circuit Court (9th Circuit) 1
- United States. District Court (Nevada) 1
- Vista Water Users' Cooperative Association 1
- Washoe Project, Nevada-California 1
- Young family 1
- Young, C. Clifton, 1922-2016 1
- Young, Clarence L. 1
- Young, Florence Anker 1 ∧ less