Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The Reno Printing Company was a printing company located in Reno, Nevada. Campaign poster for Walter S. Baring's seventh term (1969-1971) as Nevada's representative to the U.S. Congress. Baring served in Congress from 1957-1973. Material from 1969.
Collected by the Special Collections Department, the collection contains a variety of miscellaneous political ephemera, flyers, etc. distributed by individuals running for city, county, and national seats in Nevada and at the national level.
Campaign poster for Tex Maynard, a democratic candidate, for Washoe County commissioner, Sparks district.
Series of taped radio presentations about the 1976 Nevada general election. Guests included Don W. Driggs, Jean Ford, Elmer M. Gunderson, Sue Wagner, Allen R. Wilcox, Donald R. Mello, and Roy L. Torrinen. The series was funded by a grant from the Nevada Humanities Committee. Created by the University of Nevada, Reno's Radio and Television Center in 1976.
Poster for John Peffley's campaign for Washoe County (Nevada) Commissioner representing the City of Reno. Peffley was a Democrat and resident of Reno, Nevada.
Campaign poster for Ed Fike, Republican, for lieutenant governor of Nevada. Fike served as lieutenant governor from 1967-1971. Created by Bonanza Printers which was a Las Vegas, Nevada printing company.
Count of votes cast in general election of Nov. 2, 1886.,Includes names of candidates for each office, number of votes received at each polling place, and statement of certification.
Thomas R.C "Spike" Wilson was a democrat and member of the Nevada Senate. Poster for Wilson's political campaign for the Nevada Senate.
- Elections -- Nevada 4
- Elections -- Nevada -- Washoe County -- Posters 3
- Washoe County (Nev.) -- Posters -- Politics and government 3
- Elections -- Nevada -- Posters 2
- Nevada -- Politics and government 2
- Nevada -- Posters -- Politics and government 2
- Women -- Political activity -- Nevada 2
- Abortion 1
- Child welfare -- Nevada 1
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- Nevada 1
- Elections -- Nevada -- Douglas County 1
- Elections -- United States 1
- Ephemera 1
- Law schools -- Accreditation 1
- Local government -- Nevada 1
- Mental health -- Nevada 1
- Nevada -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Planning -- Nevada 1
- Political campaigns -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- Nevada 1
- Politicians -- United States -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Pollution -- Nevada 1
- Public welfare -- Nevada 1
- Representative government and representation -- Nevada 1
- Women -- West (U.S.) 1 ∧ less
- Baring, Walter S. (Walter Stephan), 1911-1975 1
- Bonanza Printers (Las Vegas, Nev.) 1
- Brunetti, Melvin T., 1933-2009 1
- Driggs, Don W. 1
- Fike, Merlin Edward 1
- Ford, Jean, 1929-1998 1
- Gunderson, Elmer M. 1
- Laxalt, Paul 1
- League of Women Voters of Nevada 1
- Maynard, W. W. 1
- Mello, Donald R. 1
- Nevada School of Law at Old College 1
- Nevada. Douglas County. Board of County Commissioners 1
- Peffley, John 1
- Reid, Harry 1
- Reno Printing Company (Reno, Nev.) 1
- State Bar of Nevada 1
- Torrinen, Roy L. 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library. Special Collections Department 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Radio-Television Center 1
- Wagner, Sue, 1940- 1
- Wilcox, Allen R. 1
- Wilson, T. R. C., II (Thomas Randall Carson) 1 ∧ less