Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Marjorie L. Sill (1923-2016) was a Reno local and noted environmental activist for the Eastern Sierra and Great Basin regions through involvement with the Toiyabe Chapter of the Sierra Club and other regional and national organizations. The collection comprises materials related to her activism, organizational involvement, and a small amount of materials from her career as a high school teacher. It includes memos, publications, photographs, correspondence, government press releases and...
Abstract Richard Clements Sill (1922-1981) was an assistant professor in the Physics Department at the University of Nevada, Reno, and a longtime active member of the Sierra Club, including service on the Executive Board and co-founding the Toiyabe Chapter. The collection includes correspondence, Club records, research, photographs, slides, videos, and audio materials relating to Marjorie and Richard Sill's work dealing with environmental issues and organizations, primarily with the work of the...
- All terrain vehicles -- Environmental aspects -- West (U.S.) 1
- Business correspondence 1
- Environmental impact statements -- West (U.S.) 1
- Environmental protection -- Tahoe, Lake (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- Excerpts 1
- Grazing -- Environmental aspects -- Nevada 1
- Inyo National Forest (Calif. and Nev.) 1
- MX (Weapons system) -- Environmental aspects -- Nevada 1
- Outdoor recreation -- Nevada 1
- Photographs 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Nevada -- Yucca Mountain 1 ∧ less
- Sierra Nevada Alliance 1
- Sill, Richard C. (Richard Clement), 1923-1981 1