Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Information packet distributed to guests at the mine's dedication includes history of the mine, details of the cyanide process for extracting gold, newspaper article, annual reports for Newmont, press releases, itinerary, and photos.
Deep Mines Operation, a mining company owned by Newmont Mining Corporation, was established in Goldfield, Nevada in the 1940s. The collection contains purchase orders, assays, employee withholding statements, a mechanical brochure, and accident reports and mine safety meeting minutes from 1947-1950.
Marion S. Fisher was a businessman, civic leader, and miner in Battle Mountain, Nevada. The collection includes materials related to the purchase, development, and operation by Fisher of the Bootstrap Mine in Elko County, Nevada, and its eventual sale to Newmont Mining Corporation.
Newmont Mining Corporation is a mining company whose mines in Carlin, Nevada are among the largest in the United States. Materials distributed at the 30th anniversary celebration of the development of Newmont's claims at the Carlin Trend, in north central Nevada. Included are a history of development; 1994 annual report; maps of the mines; and biographical sketches of company officials Gordon R. Parker and Ronald C. Cambre (1995).
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada 2
- Bootstrap Mine (Carlin, Nev.) 1
- Carlin (Nev.) 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Carlin 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 1
- Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1
- Goldfield (Nev.) 1
- Goldfield Mining District (Nev.) 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield 1 ∧ less
- Cambre, Ronald C. 1
- Carlin Gold Mining Company 1
- Deep Mines Operation 1
- Fisher, Marion S., 1904- 1
- Parker, Gordon R. 1