Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Goldfield Consolidated Milling and Transportation Company incorporated under the laws of Wyoming in August 1909 and operated in Goldfield, Nevada; it was a subsidiary owned entirely by the Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company. Collection contains one receipt from the Gutta Percha & Rubber Manufacturing Company in 1916 for the purchase of pure gum rubber sleeves.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Names: Goldfield Consolidated Mines Company X