Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Formally organized in May 1904 by George Wingfield and George Nixon, the Goldfield May Queen Mining Company consisted of several mill sites throughout Goldfield, Nevada. The collection contains account ledger sheets that document expenses, capital stock, profit and loss, water plant costs, taxes, and the company’s bank account, from 1919-1921.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Names: Goldfield Queen May Mining Company X