Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Goldfield Merger Mines Company Records
Goldfield Merger Mines was a mining company incorporated in Washington state with properties in Goldfield, Nevada. Collection includes stockholder and financial information from 1920-1934.
Reorganized Blue Bull Mining Company Records
The Goldfield Blue Bull Mining Company was incorporated in 1912 to acquire title to the property of the Blue Bull Mining Company, which was sold at a sheriff's sale on June 14, 1912. Collection includes materials documenting a small portion of company operations including stockholder information and financial information.
Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company Records
The Reorganized Kewanas Mining Company was incorporated just after the peak mining had occurred in Goldfield, Nevada in 1913 as a reorganization of the Goldfield Kewanas Mining Company. Collection contains materials that document a small portion of company operations including stockholder and financial information.
- Repository: University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department X
- Subject: Gold mines and mining -- Nevada X
- Subject: Goldfield (Nev.) X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Goldfield X
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada -- Esmeralda County X
- Subject: Stockholders -- Nevada X